Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > pablo27
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between pablo27 and Rolling Thunder

Conversation Between pablo27 and Rolling Thunder
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. pablo27
    12-09-2008 12:29 AM
    Hi RT,

no it's the Ripmax one, I believe the HK one is based on this but now has the retracts too. Here is a thread tha tI followed when building mine, it gives lots of great info on motor choice etc. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...09889&page=208 If you do buy and need any set up help drop me a line and I will try to advise you.
    Cheers Pablo.
  2. Rolling Thunder
    12-09-2008 12:03 AM
    hi Pablo,I was wondering is that the hobbycity spitfire you have in your avatar picture?if so how do you like it?ive been thinking of getting one & i see they just got a whole new batch of them

Ive read the reviews & they sound awesome but i dont really trust reviews by the company that sells them although ive bought servoes & batterys & have no complaints_Thanks-RT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05424 seconds with 13 queries